lyrics The Heart Part 4 Kendrick Lamar

LYRICS: The Heart Part 4 Kendrick Lamar




"If you are a music artist, be it upcoming  or famous you and you wish to drop your music for fans to access online. You can Send your song to youngsuper12@gmail.com or +255655514912"


Part I

[Chorus]Don't tell a lie on meI won’t tell the truth 'bout youDon't tell a lie on meI won’t tell the truth 'bout you

[Verse 1]Thirty millions later, my future favorsThe legendary status of a hip-hop rhyme saviorTravel round the atlas in this spaceshipCandy-coated, my day shift'sBeen devoted to fuckin' up bundles of paperPi equals three-fourteenThe devil's pie is big enough to justify the whole thingWait up, lampin' in JamaicaThe clouds turnin', my thoughts turnin'Burnin’ castor oil, I been determined to make an earnin’This seed in this soil is classifiedI'm satisfied when I strategize my kid’s futureI ain't sanctified enough to say that I won't shoot yaI done vandalized the industry full circuitThe earthiest slash thirstiest nigga you know versus thisScum of a land that transcend two surfacesThe richer the poorer, the bigger the pictureThe more blood pours, but…

[Chorus]Don't tell a lie on meI won’t tell the truth 'bout youDon't tell a lie on meI won't tell the truth 'bout you


Part II

[Verse 2]My fans can't wait for me to son ya punk-assAnd crush ya whole lil' shitI'll Big Pun ya punk-ass, you a scared little bitchTiptoein' around my name, nigga, you lameAnd when I get at you, homieDon't you just tell me you was just playin'Oh, I was just playin', K-DotC'mon, you know a nigga rock with you, broShut the fuck up, you sound like the last nigga I knowMight end up like the last nigga I knowOh, you don't wanna clash? Nigga, I knowI put my foot on the gas, head on the floorHoppin' out before the vehicle crash, I'm on a rollYellin', "One, two, three, four, fiveI am the greatest rapper alive!"So damn great, motherfucker, I've diedWhat you hearin' now is a paranormal vibeHouse on the hill, house on the beach, nigga (facts)A condo in Compton, I'm still in reach, nigga (facts)I'm fresh out the water, I'm 'bout to breach, niggaThe five-foot giant woke up out of his sleep, niggaOh yeah, oh yeah, mo' cars, mo' leersMo' bars, no peers, no scars, no fear—fuck y'all, sincereI heard the whispers, I curved the whispersYou know what the risk isEarthed in ditches, your body revertin' to stiffnessThe whole world gone madBodies is addin' up, market's about to crashNiggas is fake rich, bitches is fake badBlacks that act white, whites that do the dabDonald Trump is a chump, know how we feel, punk?Tell 'em that God comin'And Russia need a replay button, y'all up to somethin'Electorial votes look like memorial votesBut America's truth ain't ignorin' the votesIt's blasphemy, how many gon' blast for me?I prophesied on my last song, you laughed at meOh, when the shit get brackin', don't you ask for meHow many leaders gon' tell you the truth after me?G Malone big bro, kudos to himI was two O's from a M, tryna be big as EmThirty millions later, my future favorsThe legendary status of a hip-hop rhyme saviorSalmon and capers, fame and lawsuitsYou lookin' at me in Chucks, I'm lookin' at y'all suitsMe and Top Dawg playin' rock-paper-scissors in courtA real hustler lose money just to go get some moreI said it's like that, drop one classic, came right back'Nother classic, right backMy next album, the whole industry on the ice packWith TOC, you see the flames in my E-Y-E'sIt's not a game and the whole world is goin' mad, daddyIt's sad, daddyMy only advice? Go and get you a bag, daddyLee Baca, on trial tryna portray a boxerBeatin' up on my niggas while the CO's watch himTables turned, lesson learned, my best lookYou jumped sides on me, now you 'bout to meet WestbrookGo celebrate with your team and let victory vouch youJust know, the next game played I might slap the shit out youTechnical foul, I'm flagrant, I'm foulThey throwin' me out, you throw in the towelLook at the crowd, they— (Nah, I don't like that)Look at my smile, I'm smirkin'Calm but urgent (That ain't the style, fuck!)So many verses, you live in denial (Fuck!)So many verses, I never run out (What?)You makin' him nervous, the music is loudHoe, Jay Z Hall of Fame, sit yo' punk-ass down!(Sit yo' punk ass down!)So that means you ain't bigger than rapping (What else?)So that means no more playin' the back scenes (What else?)My spot is solidified if you ask me (What else?)My name is identified as "That King"I'll let y'all worry about a list, I'm on some other shitA difference between accomplishments and astonishmentsYou know what time it is, ante up, this is in foreverY'all got 'til April the 7th to get y'all shit together


[Outro]

Let's get it!Look, look!On foenem